Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 May 2011

A dark February weddding

Did anyone watch Crimson Petal And The White? I was the second shooter on this wedding and whilst my friend Nick was setting up his lights to shoot the Bride from the alleys entrance, I moved forward and found myself a little alcove to stand in where I was out of his shot. Using the light from the streetlamp for illumination I could see that when shooting landscape I would be able to capture the bride and her reflected image in the shop window. The only photoshop this image has had is a slight colour correction and some highlights toned down. Looking back on this image now something about the alley way and perhaps the brides shrug looks quite Victorian and it reminded me of the recent dramatisation of The Crimson Petal And the White which also had quite a brooding dark feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment