Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 October 2011

London Fashion Week S/S 12


After a busy summer shooting, I finally get a chance to upload some new images. Where to start? Apart from a host of weddings and events, we have had Fashion Week here in London which saw me working backstage for MAC Cosmetics shooting beauty looks for various publications. I could flood this blog with images from all the shows I covered but here is a selection of final looks from Erdem, Maria Grachvogel, Sass & Bide and Tod Lynn.

Somerset House is a great location particularly in September when we are often blessed with good weather. Backstage is always a pretty hectic affair with decent sized spaces becoming over run with teams of hairdressers, make up artists, photographers and models as well as the designers, dressers, journalists, editors and the ubiquitous people with clipboards! I dont know what the last lot do but they seem to be the loudest..

No comments:

Post a Comment