Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2011

Monica and her aunt in Gotland Sweden



I cannot share many photos from this Sundays wedding in Gotland, Sweden. Some clients prefer a more discrete service than others. However I took these images whilst the days events were in preparation to show something of the location I was to be working in. The celebration had a mixture of Swedish, Australian and Scottish guests. I had never been to Sweden before and I heard from the Swedish contingent that Gotland was a unique place even amongst them. It certainly was from my point of view. The landscape and the buildings were incredible. I will certainly return here for a longer trip and spend more time exploring the places I got a glimpse of. It was a great experience meeting the families and their friends. And the food was amazing throughout. Thank you Monica..

No comments:

Post a Comment